The ZD230 Direct Thermal desktop printer gives you extra features and reliable operation at an affordable price—both at the point of purchase and across the entire lifecycle. Engineered with Zebra quality, it boasts a dual-wall construction. And, it offers wireless connectivity for networked, remote printing. Built to last for years, the ZD230 provides an outstanding return on your investment. His 4-inch printer produces labels quickly, up to 6” per second, to keep your workflows moving. Increased memory allows you to store more fonts and graphics. A single LED indicator and single button for feed/pause make it easy to operate and identify printer status.
- Print method: Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory: 128 MB Flash; 128 MB SDRAM
- MAximum Printing Length: 4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi
- Programmable Print Speed: 6 in./152 mm per second or 4 in./102 mm per second
- Maximum Label Width: 39.0 in./991 mm
- Media Width: 1.00 in./25.4 mm to 4.4 in./112 mm
- Operating system: Link-OS Basic printer operating system
Affordable price. A perfect solution, friendly to low budgets.
Space saving. Its compact design allows to fit into very small spaces.
Flexible. Print functions meet the requirements of all common office applications in various industries.
Easy integration. The ZPL printing language makes it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers.
- Product labeling
- Asset management
- Inventory management
- Work-in-process tracking
- Shipping labels
- Cross docking
- Price labeling
- Receipt printing
- Patient identification
- Light Manufacturing
- Transportation and Logistics