Zebra’s G-Series compact desktop printers deliver best-in-class speed and performance for print widths up to 104mm (4″). From the basic GK™ model to the feature-rich GX™ model, the G-Series printers offer a reliable, durable and flexible desktop solution for any printing application and budget.
Built with Zebra durability and reliability, the G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the premier GX model supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features. Choose the space-saving direct-thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 104mm (4″) desktop printer, or the direct-thermal/thermal-transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
With both EPL™ and ZPL® native on all models and a variety of connectivity options for personal, local and networked systems, the G-Series printers integrate easily and seamlessly with other Zebra printing solutions.
Zebra’s G-Series printers support many applications, including:
- Healthcare: Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, Sterile services labelling, Pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail: Product labelling, Price mark-down, Shelf-edge labelling, Voucher and receipt printing
- Travel: Boarding passes, Bag tags
- Hospitality, Service & Leisure: Event and exhibition ticketing, Fast-food labelling, Gaming and betting slips
- Supply chain: Process, product and shipping labelling
- Post & parcel: Electronic franking, Address labelling