The Primera LX910 Industrial Label Printer uses inkjet technology with printing capabilities on many different labels and label materials. Printed labels are very resistant to water, scratches, stains and small tears. The printer uses a single ink cartridge, reducing the cost of supplies, and can print at up to 4800 dpi resolution. Photos, graphics and text, as well as ultra-high resolution barcodes, in the quantities you need.
- Inks and dyes: Use dye ink for maximum water and ultraviolet resistance, or simple ink for more vivid colors. Both types of ink are interchangeable.
- Print speed: The LX910 reaches 11.43 cm per second.
- Single Ink Cartridge: Simplify your inventory management by purchasing only one excellent toner cartridge that changes quickly and easily.
- Low Maintenance: Get a brand new printhead every time you change the ink, eliminating the need for costly print head replacements from clogged nozzles. (the printhead is on the ink cartridge).
- Metal case: The LX910 features a hard, steel case with industrial grade dye.