- Large, separate ink cartridges
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds of up to 6″ per second
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- 4800 dpi
- Wired Ethernet, USB 2.0 and wireless connectivity
- Built-in pizza-wheel cutter
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- Water and UV Resistant Labels
Water and UV Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX2000e labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX2000e, you’ll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX2000e is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX2000e inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX2000e passed in all three categories.