Set-up and operation is fast and easy. Just:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
- The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360e) or front and back (AP362e) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life