Developing the DPM IIIxi into DPM IV has further developed one of the most flexible and precision thermal transfer direct printers towards perfection. The dimensions of the enhanced, more stable print mechanical equipment are identical with those of its predecessor. As such, no difficulties arise in replacing your printer with the newly developed, faster version.
The new DPM IV impresses with its significantly more up-to-date design. The chief innovations centre around the 7“ touch display allowing for intuitive manual operation of the device and a reduction of the cable connectors to just one. An even higher number of cycles comes from the increased print and back speed. Together with transfer ribbon saving, DPM IV is indispensable for installation in production and packaging systems.
The control unit of the DPM IV features an intuitive user interface with icon buttons and a 7” colour touch-screen display with preview for verifying the layout. Thanks to the new mounting frame the control unit can be fixed practically anywhere.
Ingenious casisng system
The logical, well considered casing design offers a multitude of cable guiding options. Where space is extremely tight cable can be run up, to the rear and even to the side. The electrical and pneumatic connections are arranged easily accessible and a clear wiring is ensured.
Minimum operating costs
DPM IV delivers high quality marking on flexible packaging at low operating costs. Due to its great flexibility, the optimum use of transfer ribbon and the extraordinary length of the transfer ribbon, standstill times are reduced to a minimum, e.g. when replacing the transfer ribbon. The result is a lower consumption of materials – and thus lower costs.
Integration into packaging systems
No-trouble integration into packaging systems is ensured from our multi-faceted, precision-ground counter-pressure plates, an optional brake with non-horizontal mounting and the new mounting frames or flange solutions for the control electronic system.
- 7“ touch-screen colour display
- Over 20 variants available
- Only one cable connection
- Cable outlet, top, rear, side
- Transfer ribbon saving
- Print speed up to 500 mm/s
- Dimensions compatible with DPM IIIxi
- Display of remaining transfer ribbon for quick ribbon changes
- All common interfaces for fast data exchange
- Intuitive graphical user interface with icon buttons
- WYSIWYG display with preview for verifying the layout
- The DPM IV control unit is delivered as a vertically oriented so-called panel enclosure as standard. A horizontally aligned so-called desktop enclosure is also available as an option.